You didn't lose feelings for me. You just wanted someone else.
I don’t think I ever know what I want for myself. I’m always in this state of confusion when I have to make a decision for myself. My indecisiveness kicks in at the wrong times. Is it really that hard to make an easy decision for myself…
- me: omg i'm so fat what's wrong with me
- me: i'm gonna work really hard to get a super hot body
- me two minutes later: omg is that cake
- 12th graders: ew 11th graders
- 11th graders: ew 10th graders
- 10th graders: ew 9th graders
- 9th graders: ew middle schoolers
- middle schoolers: ew elementary kids
- elementary kids: ew babies
- babies: ew fetus
- fetus: ew wait how am i talking
“When you’re struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it’s just as hard as what you’re going through.” —Nicholas Sparks (via justinancheta)
- eye doctor: it looks like you're going to have to have surgery
- me: what seems to be the problem?
- dev: it's the cataracts
My family when someone wakes up before anyone else:
- Me: Tips toes quietly through the house, trying not to make a sound.
- Everyone else: Let me just stomp through out the house, slam a bunch a doors, and bang some pots together in the kitchen, I'm sure no one will mind.
- me: oh, i'm such a good child. i don't smoke, i don't drink and i don't do drugs. i don't sneek out to go partying. my grades are quite good. when i compare myself to those in my class..wow, i'm almost a role model. my parents must be so proud of me!
- mum: WHY DON'T I EVER SEE YOU STUDY? ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON THE INTERNET! YOU SHOULD LOOK AT OTHER STUDENTS! YOU DON'T EVEN HELP ME WITH ANYTHING! NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE TO DO! NONE OF YOU HELP ME! YOU ARE ALL SO UNGRATEFUL!